Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A16–Building App using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1–Reactive Forms

This post is a part of a series of posts that I am writing as I am building an app using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1. Links to previous posts –> A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10, A11, A12, A13, A14, A15 Github Repo

I finished watching Angular Routing course and I think that it is very powerful. I like multiple router-outlet, child routes and route guard concept. Route resolver is a good concept too but I am running into issues when implementing in another child route.

Today using reactive forms I have added forms to collect shipping and payment information. There is no validation logic in there right now.

Shipping Info Form

image

Payment Info Form

image

One of my pet peeve with Angular is dependency injection. I ran into an issue with a child route resolver using a service and I couldn’t figure out why it won’t resolve the service. I wish there was a better way to let us know about why it couldn’t resolve the service. Can we have Angular Dependency Injection best practice guide?

Alright everyone, that’s all I have for today. Checkout latest changes on github and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment