Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A14–Building App using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1–Responsive Product Card and Shopping Cart

This post is a part of a series of posts that I am writing as I am building an app using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1. Links to previous posts –> A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10, A11, A12, A13 Github Repo

Today’s post is again going to be brief. You might think that these posts are becoming boring and I don’t put more code. My goal is to work on this app just a little bit everyday and learn something everyday. I don’t get to spend a lot of time on this app since most of the time I am working late at night. Sometimes I might do a lot and sometimes not a whole lot. So my goal is just learn and share—even if it is one sentence that I watched a video.

I tried to make product card and shopping cart responsive. I added checkout-contact component and hooked up to checkout button. However, I didn’t implemented logic for collecting contact information. I am thinking of first completing entire navigation scenario of checkout process and then implement details of each page.

Alright that’s it. Checkout the code on github.

No comments:

Post a Comment