Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A8–Building App using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1–SASS and Responsive Layout

This post is a part of a series of posts that I am writing as I am building an app using Angular and ASP.NET Core 2.1. Links to previous posts –> A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, Github Repo

Today, I could accomplish very little.

1. Fixed cards layout for home page

I like to put borders and see how where the boxes are.

image

As we change screen size, we can see responsive design at work.

image

Another one

image

image

Alright I messed this one up, I want to make this look different. However, I am running out of time for today.

image

2. From the screenshots above, menu has been fixed and is also responsive.

3. Using SASS syntax was something new—you don’t have to put {} and ; and indentation like python. So I will have to get used to this syntax.

Next, I will have to continue fixing home page styling and then I will follow up on adding more product information. I am excited to work on server side logic.

See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment